The National Service Scheme is primarily stands for channelizing the students youth for building the nation
The broad objectives of NSS are to :-
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving process.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
NSS Staff co-coordinator
Mrs. Neema Ann Raju - 9496294972